The mission statement of Children’s Ministry Workshop is –
To produce instructional media and educational programs that disciple children throughout the world, with a Biblical worldview, to; know God’s love, experience the grace of Jesus Christ, and have fellowship with the Holy Spirit, enabling them to express (prove, reveal, establish, operate in, and demonstrate) the power of God’s Kingdom on earth, operating in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
The vision of Children’s Ministry Workshop is –
To be known worldwide as a leading educator of children in the Word of God to strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ, to stand against all efforts to separate them from His love, and disciple them to minister to others.
The president and founder of Children’s Ministry Workshop –
Timothy Swartz established the ministry in 2013. Hear how that came about in his own words.
Children’s Ministry Workshop Statement of Faith –
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God, having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart, resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost, empowering believers to live godly lives and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe the true church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.